This months spotlight is on this Dolce Vita “Ferris” shoe in black. I really loved the cutout details on this stiletto heel. It also has metal studded details on the sides of the heel so it’s not just plain black. Plus it’s a closed heel which I don’t own many of. Mine are typically open-toe heels in suede.
So the best thing about the end of the holidays is the “Sales”. I love shopping after New Years; you can find some amazing deals in stores & online. With that in mind, the last couple of weeks I have been on a mission to find me some Sweaters, I have been shopping at some of my favorite stores (Nordstrom Rack, Target, Kohl’s). I was mostly looking for chunky knits for this unbelievable cold weather we have been having here in Chicago, the perfect sweater weather. But also for some great layering ones and with graphic prints. To me this is the perfect time to buy sweaters at a discount price. Many stores have been marking down all outerwear & cozy sweaters plus winter accessories. If you’re looking to fill up your closet with this item now is the perfect time. Here is what I purchased from my recent Sweater Haul
1. Merona Embellished Crew Neck Sweater @Target
2. Halogen “Tres Chic” Intarsia Sweater @ Nordstrom Rack
3. Forever 21 Light Blue Sweater
4. LC by Lauren Conrad “Cupcake” Sweater @ Kohl’s
5. Halogen “Wonderful” Intarsia Sweater @ Nordstrom Rack
6. LC by Lauren Conrad “Ice Cream Cone’ Sweater @ Kohl’s